I’ve been nominated for a Liebster Blog Award by Deb Palmer, a fellow author. The idea behind the Liebster Award is to discover and give a nod to new bloggers.
As part of the nomination, I must answer the following questions:
1. Grab the book nearest to you, turn to page 29, and find line 4. What is the book and what does it say?
Long Time Coming by Edie Claire. “I was afraid to leave him even for a moment.”
2. If you could live anywhere in the world, where would you live?
Savannah, GA. I visited back in 2008 and I fell in love. The city is exquisitely beautiful and full of history. I could live there very very happily.
3. If you could change one thing about the world, what would you do?
A bit cliched but change the world’s view on women.
4. Is the glass half empty or half full?
Half full always!
5. When is the last time you ate a homegrown tomato?
Too long ago, and plus I don’t like eating raw tomatoes
6. What did you want to be when you grew up?
A lawyer of all things…and maybe wife to a Backstreet Boy
7. What is your favorite time of the day?
Dusk. I love how the setting sun creates all those beautiful colours. I love sitting at the window and watching the sun go down.
8. What inspires you?
My family and friends
9. What is your favorite childhood memory?
I have a few, but the one I remember the most is spending time with my grandmother. (I spent a lot of time with her as a young child while my mother worked)
10. What three things in nature do you find most beautiful?
Butterflies, horses and birds
11. Who are your Nominees?